Anonymous asked: Does Oliver just look at different spellcasters as just different sorts of wizard? You know... "Plant wizard", "Fire wizard", "Demon wizard", "Sex wizard", "Frost wizard", "Nature wizard", "Beer wizard", that sort of thing?
obviously paladins are the sex wizards jeez
More like the no-sex wizards.
isn’t that supposed to be priests
I’ll come clean right now that in my RP experience? Priests are hella sex wizards.
This is true:
- Dominate mind
- Void Tendrils
Source: I asked sely who has like 10 priests.
alright well if priests are the sex wizards then I guess that makes paladins the holy nerds. acceptable
Don’t y’all forget about Discipline Priests.
drawing weird angles you’ve never drawn before *cringes* does this look broken to you?
look……this sfm is done we can watch it in its full glory
shit demo we cant take you anywhere
I think it’s time for this to start making the rounds again.
kurrudii Tibby! Looooook!
this wins HalloweenOMG so radboots-withthe-spursdo this
😮😍😍😍 oh my god
major anduin headcanons:
- ptsd. this is canon
- chronic pain (this is also canon) that means he still uses his cane occasionally and sometimes a wheelchair
- oh yeah about the pronoun thing. he likes “he” for the same reason he likes to be called “anduin” and “prince”, and it’s that that’s what…
my kind of dresses
I was so excited to get the tape off this morning, but I went to sleep instead just in case the paper might still be a little damp. I am really pleased with the outcome, and with Cobalt Teal - gosh that is just the cleanest, prettiest teal-blue I have ever seen. All the M Graham paints I tried here were like that though, just… really vivid and clear.
The little white dots were made with frisket, and I almost forgot to pick them off. I only noticed because I was like wait.. browngreen spot on the watercan? mmmm…..
Next up… bonefishes maybe!
im posting this against my better judgment
- Loves lemons to the point that Anduin can’t use lemon smelling cleaners because Wrathion will try to lick at the counter tops.
- Is a decent cook, but is so busy with work that he doesn’t often make things.
- Hates hospitals.
- Blushes rarely in public but more so when he’s alone with Anduin.
- At one point more or less ran the juvenile detention home he was in.
- Lived with his mother until he was five and after her death was sent to live with Katrana until Rhea took him in at fifteen.
- When on business trips, Wrathion sleeps with a lion doll.
- Can’t swim.
- Prefers tea to coffee, rarely drinks anything other than lemon tea.
- Made his first million when he was fifteen (about eight months after Rhea took him in).